With nearly 30 years of experience Evans Coaches offers an extensive range of vehicles to choose from. We are well versed in providing school trips, private excursions, corporate hire, staff transport, sporting events and group travel.
We strive to deliver an exceptional service when it comes to transporting larger numbers of passengers. Whether you are travelling with children or senior citizens, we aim to support you with planning your trip and supplying you with a vehicle and driver to meet all your requirements. All our vehicles are supplied cleaned and serviced to the highest standards in order to meet your needs and expectations.
Our ability to be flexible and professional is one of the main reasons why local, national and international customers use our services on a regular basis.
Some examples on private coach hire services and group travel are
- incoming tourism
- port and air port transfers
- trips to Museums and Theatres
- Historial Landmarks
- Theme parks
- Seaside Resorts
- Wedding transport
- Club and Society travel
School & College Services
Safety is the most important feature of any transport solution but never more so than for school buses. All our vehicles meet strict safety requirements and, in addition, all our drivers are DBS checked, CPC qualified and specially trained to deal with the unpredictability of younger children. We have a default reporting system in place for all of our vehicles to ensure the utmost safety whilst on the road.
We provide school bus travel to a number of local primary and secondary schools as well as to Pembrokeshire College.
We offer solutions to schools for educational excursions and day trips within the UK. We are authorised and comply with the Health & Safety regulations which are set out for schools.
- use local knowledge to help you plan your school trip
- provide staff with a high quality training programme
- ensure all staff have received an enhanced level DBS check and carry Pembrokeshire County Council approved identification badges
- offer our knowledge and experience and are happy to advise on travelling times, comfort stops and other options
- ensure coaches are presented in a clean and safe condition with many additional safety features
- employ skilled engineers to deliver and comply with robust maintenance procedures including daily vehicle safety checks, defect reporting systems and regular inspections which contribute to an ongoing programme of preventative maintenance
Valeting Services and Maintenance checks
At our depot in Thornton, Milford Haven we are offering a range of vehicle valeting services and carry out maintenance checks and works for all other vehicles.
Additionally, we offer 4 weekly maintenance checks and 6 weekly service work for smaller operators in the area.
Evans Coaches – The Coach Depot – Thornton Industrial Estate – Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 692963 – mail to: email@example.com